I had to buy the white one!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to buy the white one!!!!!

I just got back from Performance Music Center which is my local Charvel dealer. He had just received a shipment of 4th batch SD's and had several white ones to choose from. I found one that just felt right to me. The action was really low, in a good shredding kind of way. Of course that's all subjective, and one man's trash is another man's treasure and all that, but my first impression is that this is a pretty kick-ass guitar, especially at this price point. I am curious to see if the honeymoon lasts with this one.

lol

Nice score man!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Pics? They all look the same, and actually, they do look much better in person IMHO. I am also not computer-savvy enough to post them.

Comment

Congrats. I just placed my deposit on a white one at Squid Music. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by biged71 View Post
          Pics? They all look the same, and actually, they do look much better in person IMHO. I am also not computer-savvy enough to post them.
          Then you, sir - suck!

Nah, just kidding, you're alright!

Hmm... Big-ed and Big-D both getting a white San Dimas... interesting.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
            Congrats. I just placed my deposit on a white one at Squid Music. Can't wait.
            Very cool!! Chub is a great guy and really knows Charvels. I'm sure he will send you a good one. If I didn't have a dealer 10 minutes from me that had them in stock, I was going to order from him too. Best of luck with the new axe.

Comment

Very cool. I love Charvel Stratheads, and I love white guitars. Has to be a winning combo. Enjoy it!

Comment

Very cool!! Chub is a great guy and really knows Charvels.
                You forgot and "stunningly handsome".

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                  You forgot and "stunningly handsome".
                  That would have cost you an extra ten bucks.....

Comment

White looks great with a maple board too.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That would have cost you an extra ten bucks.....
                      Paypal on the way!

Comment

I got one too!

Picked up my polar white yesterday from Squid Music. Just wanted to say I love it and already can't wait to get home and play it some more. Unfortunately last night was LOST night, so I didn't get as much time in as I would have liked.

I really want to thank Chubtone for his great customer service. He sat with me and inspected the guitar personally, answered all my questions, and made the purchase a pleasure. When it comes to Charvels this guy knows his stuff! If you are considering purchasing one these fine instruments I highly recommend that you at least contact the great people at Squid Music first.

Eight more hours to go....

Comment

I gave in and grabbed one from Music Zoo. White with chrome looks great!
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Just got mine (thanks to Curt at Squid Music).

Interesting surprise when I opened her up. It is NOT white like the pictures on Charvels site, mine is definitely more of a cream. Actually though, I loved it right away. She plays great right off the FedEx truck, action is good. The chrome looks killer!

Comment

Looked at White SD1 at my local Charvel dealer a few days ago... I was surprised as well at the color... This was one was a cream white as well, almost like the old aged nitro whites that had yellowed. Still looked sweet
                              Don

Comment

Working...
                              X