Greenie and Goldie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenie and Goldie

I know you guys are all GAS-ing over the new colors, but here are some quick pics of the mods I just finished up on my Candy Green and Pagan Gold So Cals...

Pagan Gold has Dimarzio Air Zone and YJM
    Candy Green has Dimarzio Air Norton and YJM

Green looks great!

Comment

Looks good! Where did you get the pickguards done at? I'm thinking about white or pearloid for my gold SoCal.

Comment

Mean Green.. looks sweet
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Those look good. I just got my custom order H/S pickguard for my SoCal.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

They both look great... But I really like the Green with the aged white and chrome Sweet job
            Don

Comment

Thats the best part about these so cals, they are priced great which leaves room for mods and with the pick guard there are tons of options .. they look great

Comment

Looks good! Where did you get the pickguards done at? I'm thinking about white or pearloid for my gold SoCal.
                I got the p/g's from Warmoth. The holes don't line up exactly, but they're close enough that you can make it work.

Comment

thats tangerine not pagan gold right? im confused
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Yeah, me too. That looks more like Candy Tangerine.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

H/S, my favorite The white guard looks great on the green.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Excellent H-S mod, dude. Exactly what I plan on doing for one soon.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                          I got the p/g's from Warmoth. The holes don't line up exactly, but they're close enough that you can make it work.
                          That's where I ordered my pickguard.
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

thats tangerine not pagan gold right? im confused
                            Yeah, me too. That looks more like Candy Tangerine.
                            Actually...I am a bit confused too!! :think:

My buddy has a Tang Strat and it's not the same...BUT...mine looks a little more orange than any of the other pics of the Pagans I see on the web. It's unfortunately the only one I've seen in person, so I don't have anything to compare it to other than my friend's Strat.

The lighting isn't the greatest in these pics either...the green looks darker in the pics I think too. I dunno. Either way, I still like them!

Comment

Those are sweet !. I agree the Pegan looks more like the Tang, but it just may be the lighting.

Comment

Working...
                              X