Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played a Legacy III with a Floyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played a Legacy III with a Floyd?

Hi there,

I stopped by the Music Zoo in NY this weekend, and played a red & white striped Charvel. I believe this one is the Legacy II, because it doesn't have a Floyd. Has anyone played the Legacy III config of this guitar, which has the "retrofit" Floyd? Judging by the neck pocket on the Legacy II, I'm wondering if the Floyd on the III ends up being "above" the body a bit, or is it flush? I'm VERY interested in one of the Legacy IIIs, but haven't had a chance to play it...

Any reviews from those lucky ones who've strummed on one would be greatly appreciated!

Brandon

I played one, but honestly I dont remember how the floyd sat...

sorry,
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Hi there,
      I have two of the Legacy III guitars. One is the white w/red blood splatter. The other is the pink spider web. They both are killer. You can pull up on the floyd a little more than the current charvels. The necks are amazing. I was able to go to the factory and hand pick the ones that I wanted. I chose the most beat up ones I could find. They have a great broken in feel.

Comment

They do have amazing necks...

Comment

Yep, played a couple at Norman's Rare Guitars in Tarzana. Great necks!! They were prototypes from NAMM and delivered by Grover Jackson personally. These are the guitars that started my Charvel GAS!
          Last edited by BlackStrat_Fan; 03-28-2009, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X