Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender sticker on headstock

Does anybody leave this gay sticker on?

Not I. And it came off pretty easily, so I don't think they expect you to.

Comment

It adds mass to the headstock, which makes for better tone, so I leave them on.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd argue that it allows the wood to breathe less, making it detrimental to the tone. I could swear I noticed it sounded more organic, very warm and punchy, after removing it.

Comment

Not to mention that without the sticker, you can't sell it for $480+ on Ebay cuz folks will think it's just another fake from MightyMite or Warmoth
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I took mine off. I want everyone to believe that mine is "PRE-FENDER." Therefore, it is much more awsome.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Alvin, the phrase is "...more awesomer", for future reference.
              "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                Duly noted, my poopin' friend.
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                  or, if you prefer to speak Bostonian, "...more wicked pissa".

Comment

I take them off, and mail them back to FMIC's legal department. After rubbing them in my butt crack.

j/k!

Comment

I left mine on my PC1.

It never occurred to me to take it off, or that it was blatantly homosexual.

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        i take them off, and mail them back to fmic's legal department. After rubbing them in my butt crack.

J/k!
                        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                          I left mine on my PC1.

It never occurred to me to take it off, or that it was blatantly homosexual.

- E.
                          Wait, wait!!! - which way is blatantly homosexual??? - taking it off, or leaving it on? I'm confused!
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                            Wait, wait!!! - which way is blatantly homosexual??? - taking it off, or leaving it on? I'm confused!
                            Im thinking it was the rubbing it in the buttcrack part.

Comment

Working...
                            X