Scored a So Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a So Cal

I live in New Jersey and there's only one authorized dealer in the State. Toms River Music. Stopped there this afternoon and they had 2 So Cals, 4 Tele's and 3 of the strats w/ no pickguard. I was after a So Cal in Pagan Gold. They had that and one in the last quarter color green. I left there with the Pagan Gold discounted to $925 with the gig bag. They had all the Charvels with last quarter's colors discounted to $869! I was tempted to leave with a Tele also but held back. The Tele in Tangerine is killer. Going tonight to pick up a Roland Cube 30x at G.C.

Haven't had any time to play yet but the thing looks pretty damn nice. I'll post a couple of pics as soon as I figure how.

Congrats! I love my SoCal. I ordered a custom pickguard for it and I'm having it re-painted. It is/was the black model. As far as posting pics, use a site like photobucket to host your pics then just copy and past the IMG code in your post.

Oh, and welcome to the JCF.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Cool deal... I live in Northern NJ and I had to go out to Brooklyn to get mine..

Got the Green So-cal that you wanted for 900 even out the door...

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by sirjackson View Post
        I live in New Jersey and there's only one authorized dealer in the State. Toms River Music. ... The Tele in Tangerine is killer.
        The tele's have been gold, red, & purple. Are you sure the tele was Tangerine, not Pegan Gold?

Comment

Maybe it was Pagan Gold than. It looked a little darker in the Tele style than So Cal. Either way it was a great looking guitar.

Comment

I ask because the next batch looks to have Tangerine and there is speculation on which model it will be on. Would be good on the Tele.

Comment

Just got back from G.C. and they happened to have a used Roland Cube-30X in the corner. Was in perfect condition. Picked it up for $170.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal. It's been a good day.

Comment

There appears to be a "White" body,as I mentioned in the other thread.
                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                X