Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, white and blue

Few flag graphics

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Very cool Trace...love the new strat head!

Comment

Great stuff! Love the maple necks.

Comment

America, f--k yeah!

Comment

Nice fiddles!!!
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

You just beat me to the lone star. I contacted him when he posted it on LA craigslist. He had it on San Diego, but I missed it on that one. Seemed like a nice guy when I emailed him. Looks clean.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker View Post
              You just beat me to the lone star. I contacted him when he posted it on LA craigslist. He had it on San Diego, but I missed it on that one. Seemed like a nice guy when I emailed him. Looks clean.
              yeah I was shocked to see it listed on Craiglists because I had already closed the deal and sent him the money. It all worked out in the end but I was nervous for a week or so.
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I have always loved your stars & stripes. The lone star must be new to your collection. Very nice!

Comment

Larry used to have a cool stars and stripes I wonder what happened to it. Nice guitars you have there Tracy.

Comment

Working...
                  X