Purple Bengal Tiger stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Bengal Tiger stripes

Do any of you have a pic of a strat in Purple with black bengal stripes. Saw one at House of Guitars in Rochester NY in 84 or 85...Also remember a King V in an early catalog....

I have an 87 Soloist in purple/black, will that do?
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hi. Look in the gallery under my call sign and you'll see a pic of my '87 Jackson.
      Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

That's Blue/Black Tiger, not purple/black.

I've seen Purple/Black Tiger on a Dinky/Strat on Ebay a couple of years ago. I think the Purple was slightly Metallic/Candy. Looked sweet.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Mine is definetly purple/black:

Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Killer Rudy!

Comment

I saw one just recently that had the same excat stripes except it was yellow rather than purple.
              Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Friend of mine has a San dimas bolt on with that exact same graphic. His is a Single Hum though
                This space for rent

Comment

I do have a bolt-on in yellow/balck as well:

Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice tiger stripes/bengal is my favorite finish.BTW House of Guitars Rochester New York rocks!Thats where I bought my first Jackson a DK2M in blue bengal.

Comment

Originally posted by Generic View Post
                      Nice tiger stripes/bengal is my favorite finish.BTW House of Guitars Rochester New York rocks!Thats where I bought my first Jackson a DK2M in blue bengal.
                      A friend of mine bought his 1984 Rhoads from House of Guitars brand new and still has it. I bought a Tan and Blue Flames KV2 from them a few years back although I've never visited there.
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                      X