Turnaround time on USA Jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnaround time on USA Jacksons?

Well, I ordered a KV2 on friday (Snow White, and don't worry, pics as soon as i get it). I searched to see if there was already a similar thread to this but i couldn't find one. I was just wondering what the average turnaround time is when you order a USA Jackson? Like are you typically waiting 3 or 4 months or what? Just really anxious to get it. I'm sure it probably depends on what model you picked, but just wondering what your experiences have been. so stoked, hopefully I'll get it before christmas

turn around time for jackson = too long

Comment

My USA KV was 2 months and the Custom KV was about 6
      Last edited by themisfit138; 11-17-2008, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
        My USA KV was 2 months and the Custom was about 6
        Wow, that gives me high hopes.

Comment

I heard it depends on what body style you ordered and what place you are in line.
          I hear that the Custom Shop does a line of one body style like the RR, then moves onto the KV, or Warrior,etc...
          So first, you will have to wait for that body style to be built, and then whatever # you are on the waiting list.

I heard that the options and color choices play a factor as well. But I guess it's all a matter of timing, and putting your order in at the right time.
          6 months is fast considering some of the wait times I've heard, which can be up to 14 months+, but of course that was a while ago, and I guess that things have been getting better.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

2 years ago I waited 6 months for new KV2.

Comment

I waited about two months for my snow white KV2T. Did you do much searching? I thought I saw some the snow whites in stock at a couple of dealers. Might have been snow white with black bevels though.

Comment

I've seen some fairly long wait times for USA Select KV2s (if that's what you mean versus a custom shop order), particularly the pinstripe/bevel finishes. I guess it makes sense though if they are making less of them to a higher quality build in the USA and then distributing their stock worldwide.

Well worth the wait though.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

yeah mine's just a USA Select in plain ol snow white.

Sure hope it doesn't take 6 months..

I didn't do much searching but my options for places to buy were limited.. only place I could buy it is my local music store, because it would cost me my left nut to have one imported here in canada

Comment

My KE2 Kelly took 7 1/2 months. It just sat in the warehouse for month or so until McD noticed on here I was waiting for it. I then let Matt know and things got moving again. I think there were at least three other orders by other members that had quicker deliveries. I think at least one of those was a king v. This was within the last year.

Comment

man. they said at the store it would be like 2-3 weeks. liars ;P

Comment

It's possible if there is a finished snow white kv2 sitting in the warehouse.

Comment

Grahf,
                          Give the dealer you ordered it from 2 weeks and ask for a status. Like Bri stated there may have been one sitting and waiting to be shipped. I was quoted 4-6 months and mine arrived in 2. Hang in there it is definitely worth the wait.

Comment

I was quoted 3-4 months on my RR1T and received it in under 3 months.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

i ordered my guitar on july 15, matt music said to me that it would take 3-4 months but im still waiting, he told me the guitar should arrive to his store this week, so soon ill be posting pics =)

Comment

Working...
                              X