Need a price check on a Y2KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a price check on a Y2KV

What is the going rate on these, I have a line on one.
    Last edited by siggy14; 11-16-2008, 10:49 PM. Reason: Updating

Anywhere from $1,800 to $3,000-ish, depending on finish and condition. Mostly in the mid $2k range, unless it's (most common) black or black pearl. Those usually go for the lower end of the range.

Comment

If you don't go for the guitar, please inform the rest of us as to what it is and how much. The Y2KV's are extremely nice guitars.

Comment

I picked it up for under $1200, missing case, still a pretty good deal, guitar is in great shape. Will post more once i get some time to play.

Comment

Someone was selling one here or on another forum for $1600 or so...
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I actually got mine for $1000, but i also include my time spent going to get it so I feel I have about $1050 into it. Gas and time costs alot LOL.

Originally posted by neilli View Post

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              I recall that price on eBay not long ago at all (might be in completed listings).

Comment

Todd,

It's been a while. Sounds like you have a good score on your hands.

Comment

Yeah she plays great, sound awesome, blows away my gibsons sad to say. Anyway guitar is in good shape, two dings on the front that only hurt the clear coat. Black Pearl of course and by the serial number it is a 2002 as I think that is the last year they made them.

Only minor problem is the frett edges need to be filed down, they are not sharp but I think they go over the edge a little to much, or could just be I am not use to playing large fretts since I have been playing gibsons for so long.

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Todd,

It's been a while. Sounds like you have a good score on your hands.

Comment

Some Pictures

The rest of the album, click to view.

Comment

Congrats on finding a Y2KV man - if I found one for a thousand bucks then I'd be happier than a pig in shit...
                      My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Thanks, now i am working on a case for it, might have to get a coffin case as jackson might not make them anymore.

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
                        Congrats on finding a Y2KV man - if I found one for a thousand bucks then I'd be happier than a pig in shit...

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
                          Thanks, now i am working on a case for it, might have to get a coffin case as jackson might not make them anymore.
                          Jackson doesn't make them anymore. Coffin cases fit Y2KVs nicely though.

Comment

Thanks I kinda figured that.

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
                            Jackson doesn't make them anymore. Coffin cases fit Y2KVs nicely though.

Comment

Nove price, wish I could find one at the same price here in europe..
                              GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X