Any pics of an RR in Agent Orange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pics of an RR in Agent Orange?

As the title asks, does anyone have a picture of a Rhoads in Agent Orange? I've searched the jcf and google, but came up dry. So, what about you guys?

Tree Fitty

...I'll take that as a "no."

Comment

There is a very handsome orange model in this vid.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

Comment

Nope. Agent Orange is new as of this year and what's in the video is from years back. Thanks for trying, though

Comment

Come on Axewielder!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

This is a King V, but with a little imagination you can picture what a Rhoads would look like.

Comment

Ah, muuuuch different than the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                There is a very handsome orange model in this vid.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU
                That was funny.. And he didn't get the joke...

Comment

I got it, thus the rolleye smiley at the end of the post. I figured my faux-serious reply might allow others to share in the fun. A joke is always funnier if you're not the last sucker!

Comment

The best of it is, everyone who clicks onto it helps Rick Astley get an MTV award:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7646807.stm
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Comment

I hate that song of his....
                        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

stock, aitken & waterman should hang their heads in shame!

Comment

Working...
                          X