Alright! It's come to this....show us your PC1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright! It's come to this....show us your PC1's

More then a few people have stated that the Jackson PC1 is the finest bolt on that Jackson makes so please show us your PC1's!!!!

Last edited by vklobucar; 10-31-2008, 09:55 PM.

Well I was gonna post my old solar but you beat me to it...

So here's a family shot of my old redrum and my PC3.

Comment

Hey I know that guy!

If only that Red Rhum had a "Sears' headstock and was for sale as well! LOL!

Loving that Adrenalize guitar as well!!

Another fellow's PC1's as well for your viewing pleasure....

Last edited by vklobucar; 10-31-2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

This was mine, from Wild West... (im the origianl owner) traded it to my brother in law, so
        technically, its still "In the Family"! Just a bit too thick a neck for
        me, but i love the sustainer..

Comment

PC1 Purple Daze live

Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

There are more pictures on my site.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Here's mine I picked up a month ago:

Just played it at band practice last night.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

How many PC-1 owners are Def Leppard fans? I get the impression this guitar is just so good people who hate Def Leppard would still buy one.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                  How many PC-1 owners are Def Leppard fans? I get the impression this guitar is just so good people who hate Def Leppard would still buy one.
                  My interest in Def Leppard stopped after Pyromania. I thought Hysteria was a horrible album, and still do. I never saw what the fuss was about.

So, my decision to buy a PC-1 had nothing to do with Phil. I like Phil's playing, pre-Hysteria anyway, but his name on the headstock was not a deciding factor for me.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I like phil's playing but haven't listened to Def leppard since last century

Dean MAB2 Aviator Signed
                    Dean MAB1 Armor Flame Signed #3
                    Dean RC7 Rusty Cooley 7
                    ESP Horizon NTII
                    Jackson SL1 USA
                    Jackson PC1 USA
                    Ibanez RGA-121
                    Ibanez PGM 301
                    Ibanez UV777BK Strung to high A
                    Maton EBG808 TE (Tommy E)
                    Alvarez CY127CE
                    Click here for my You Tube Page!!!!

Comment

My baby...
                      -Rick

Comment

here are my PC-1s....and martin, i HATE def lepard - i always have, but the PC-1 is so awesome. these used to be my main stage guitars, but they are taking a rest for a while...though i am getting the itch to show them off again on stage....

the euphoria is a '99 - the S/N is 5000, which i thought was cool for some reason....the solar is a '00 or an '01, don't remember. the solar recently had the sustainer system reinstalled and a zebra di'marzio PAFpro put in the bridge. in this picture it had an SD jb, the stock HS2 in the middle and a YJM in the neck position.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

My go to guitar when playing out. At home I play my customs but won't take them out.

I replaced the original bridge with a SD Custom 5 and it sounds better.

This particular guitar was a NAAM Demo 2003 and was photographed for the Jackson catalog that year.

PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Here are my PC1's! They are my favorite Jackson model (other than my custom shop DK-1). PC1's kick ass! I hate current Def Leppard, but still am a big fan of Phil.

This is my Natural PC1 (with my Jackson SL2H Soloist in the picture as well). The picture below this is an HDR (high dynamic range) photo of my PC1 Red Rum:

Comment

Working...
                            X