New help with my PC1 color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New help with my PC1 color

I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll be ordering a PC1 in about three weeks. I'm kind of annoyed with the Jackson catalog i downloaded because it doesn't have any color charts (I'll download the other one later today)

Can someone give me an idea what Chameleon is? Does anyone have a picture of a guitar in this color?

i've been thinking about getting redrum but I'm kind of open to other colors. I am not a fan of solar, but purple haze looks cool.
    Last edited by eakinj; 10-27-2008, 04:43 PM.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

chameleon changes from a light green to a light purple depending on the way the light hits it...almost impossible to photograph...look for newer def leppard vids on youtube and you might be able to get a good look at one....drum city has one in stock and the pic shows the green real well...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

One of each should solve that problem no!

Comment

Here's 12 pics on this site...

http://www.willoughbymusic.com/pages/280-3050-855.html
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think I'm leaning towards to purple haze, even more so now.

I did see some other solar pix and i think i was too quick to pass it off as a no.

man if chosing a color is the worst thing that happens this week I think life is on the up

Comment

Chameleon is one of those colors you have to see in person to really appreciate. I love it, but it might not be for everyone.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

purple haze is the shit!

Comment

It is really difficult to decide, I know. All the colors are great. I think since you don't care for the Solar, the Purple Haze is really nice. I would have one in each color if money were no object
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I currently own four in Au Nat, Solar, Chlorine and Chameleon. You really can't go wrong with any of the colors although Red Rum seems kinda boring to me. If I had to choose just one it would probably be the Au Nat. The unfinished body gives it a little warmer tone and I just love the way it looks.
                  Good deals with:
                  Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Chameleon is one of those colors you have to see in person to really appreciate. I love it, but it might not be for everyone.
                    Agreed. It is completely different in person than what I've seen in pics. I love it as well.
                    Good deals with:
                    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Mooooooocchhhaaaa!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        This is true. Nick has one at Piney Hills and it is a beauty in person. Pics don't do it justice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                          This is true. Nick has one at Piney Hills and it is a beauty in person. Pics don't do it justice at all.

Nods, if he was closer I would go take a look. However he's a couple states away. I'm waiting to hear back on the availability of other colors. Apparently Purple haze will be out of stock for a while. I'm sad to say redrum seems to not be all that impressive (at least in most of the pix I have seen)

I think Chlorine is the current front runner with Haze being a very close second. Solar is a pretty color, but I don't know if it fits me all that well. it's too bright of a color though it's in the running pretty close. Mocha is awesome but maybe a little too dark. I dunno.

I've a few weeks to think about it. Still in the crossing fingers mode.

Comment

i had a redrum. It's nice, but the quilt is harder to see than the other colors. Very dark.

Very hard to photograph. Even in bright sunlight.

Comment

Solar and mocha are the ones that I would choose. I did have the chlorine which is cool too. PC1s are great guitars!

Comment

Working...
                              X