PLEASE Need To See A Pic Of......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE Need To See A Pic Of......

I need to see a decent shot of a soloist with an unfinished neck where the wood of the neck meets the paint of the body..

the chlorine sl2h in the classifieds is a bit blurred or shadowed or I'm blind in Texas.....

thanks to whoever can oblige...
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Like this?

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

that will do it thanks a whole lot Jack!

looks just like my JJ2 does thanks I just had the neck stripped on 1 of my soloist & needed to provide a pic of how to repaint it..

again many thanks,
      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

heres another variation.

Comment

3 piece neck?

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
            3 piece neck?

yes

Mikernaut2 thanks that is a whole lot different.... & may I say looks awesome! sweet neck!

Jack your USMC kills!!!
            Last edited by Mr.C; 10-27-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Not meaning to hiJack the thread but what year is that mike? were those supposedly stronger that the scarf joint necks?
              now I have got to research the 3 piece neck to see if it was an extra or if it was standard on certain years

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.C View Post
                yes
                Jack your USMC kills!!!
                Thanks, there are more pics out on my site. I really like unfinished necks and this one is a dream to play.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                  Not meaning to hiJack the thread but what year is that mike? were those supposedly stronger that the scarf joint necks?
                  now I have got to research the 3 piece neck to see if it was an extra or if it was standard on certain years
                  its an extra now, early jacksons had one (no scarf joint) or 3 piece necks

Comment

I wish mikernaut2 would take a pic further up the neck showing the headstock

Comment

Working...
                    X