USA Select help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Select help needed

Hey everybody, I'd like to ask your help on a project I'm working on. I'm trying to make a list of every USA Select guitar ever made. Yeah, I know its impossible, but I'd like to get as close as I can.I think it'd be cool to be able to see where our guitars fit into the timeline and maybe get an estimate on how many of certain finishes were done. I've seen other people do lists on arch tops or San Dimas models, so I figured I'd go for the Selects. I have about 600 so far. If I could get your help, I'm sure I could add hundreds more. No names, locations, or personal info is asked for or kept. All I'm looking for is the serial number , finish, final insp date if possible, and anything special about the guitar. That'd include different inlays, reverse headstocks, stuff like that. Anyone wanting a copy of the list would , of course, be welcome. If you'd like to help out, you can email your info to me at an address I set up just for this .... [email protected]

You can also contact me there if you'd like a copy of the list. Thanks in advance !

Chris
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.
Working...
X