discontinued USA finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discontinued USA finishes

If I wanted a Tobacco Sunburst USA Select, would I still have to go Custom Shop? Considering there would be no wood-working changes, how much would this cost in comparison to a USA Select that's currently available?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Good question!

I wonder the same about a cracked mirror top.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      If I wanted a Tobacco Sunburst USA Select, would I still have to go Custom Shop?
      no, of course not. You could always buy one secondhand.....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

If I could find one, I would.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I want a Silver Swirl Soloist one day. Beeeeeeeautiful finish.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Yeah, thats it! First you have to find the guitar in this finish and in a good condition too. AND for a good price!
            You have to "g**gle" a little bit...!
            RATT RULES!

Comment

Tried that. Nothing.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Not a lot of tobacco sunbursts out there. You'll see more cherry and amber sunbursts, in terms of availability. You'd have to be patient and wait for one to come around.

Otherwise, yep, custom shop only.

Comment

Tried looking for a BCSB WR1. Again, nothing.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Raspberry Burst!!! Bring it back!
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                      Raspberry Burst!!! Bring it back!
                      Yes!!! This man speaks the truth! We need Raspberry Burst...
                      I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

What's a rough estimate of the upcharge for going custom if I wanted an unavailable finish on a standard guitar?

I'm looking at getting a KV2, but with a solid colour not offered at the moment by Jackson. If they charge through the ass for a paintjob I may as well get some other custom stuff done at the same time.

Comment

Like this one?

Humm... somtimes my brother in law can be influenced , to let certain
                          axes go? Wow...to get one of these now...new from the factory...IF those candy ass's will even do it anymore...
                          would probably run you around $2800.00 ... Mint used ones...barely play'd.... MUCH LESS! (Matching Headstock Too!
                          Last edited by Robert Burns; 10-12-2008, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X