Winter Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Camo?

I remember seeing a Soloist with the winter camo paint job last summer. I did a search here with no luck. Does anyone have a pic of a finished Jackson or Charvel with this paint?

A very pricey graphic on custom J/Cs - it's a $2,000 (full list price) option.

Comment

Check out the GMW website - go to the 'general archives' and then hit the 'examples of graphics' text. I'm sure there are some examples there...

http://gmwguitars.com/
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

GMW will no longer refinish a guitar and I do not care for their headstock shapes. Does anyone know if Dan L does work for any other shops besides FMIC and GMW?

Comment

Wonder whats up with that? You know now that I think about it this was discussed before and the owner was only taking on preorders or prior quotes and deposits and after that no more.
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

There was my urban digital camo soloist.

Comment

I think the guitar I saw on Ebay was at Newmetalshop music.com. I called and they said they do not have any photo's of that guitar. They offered however to order another for big $$. I wont list the price here but it was alot. I had an ESP MII Urban Camo but the string spacing was just too narrow for my J/C trained fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                There was my urban digital camo soloist.

That is one sweet soloist! Love the no-inlays and the binding over the frets! Oh, and the Kahler...I like 'em!
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Try Sims. They'll do it.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

How about Mike Learn?
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Mike Learn would likely do it. I'm sending him a Charvel project to refinish in Multicam.

Comment

How about DRL Graphics? I received a call today regarding this thread and thought I’d drop in to clarify. Believe it or not Jackson forum friends I, Dan Lawrence am accessible to the public. Just e-mail me at [email protected]. It seems that there’s been a misconception that I am only available through Jackson, GMW or other mfg’s. I apologize for not advertising my services for graphics, refin or paint work over the years. I’m in the process of getting a site up (or should I say my wife has been working on the site) for quite some time. Feel free to contact me the lead time for paint jobs are 6-8 weeks depending on the job; “sometimes sooner”. I look forward to painting your future…Keep Rock’n

Comment

I do wonder why there is not a standard camo option available on the Select line. I realize that there's a signature model available in camo, but IMHO, it's pretty weak. I have to assume that the lack of camo has to do with ESP. But I don't see how ESP could have a patent or anything like that on it. Perhaps Jackson feels that a camo metal guitar is too closely associated with ESP at this point, and that's all it is? And maybe that's why the camo on the COW stuff is so different?

Comment

Originally posted by D'Painter View Post
                            How about DRL Graphics? I received a call today regarding this thread and thought I’d drop in to clarify. Believe it or not Jackson forum friends I, Dan Lawrence am accessible to the public. Just e-mail me at [email protected]. It seems that there’s been a misconception that I am only available through Jackson, GMW or other mfg’s. I apologize for not advertising my services for graphics, refin or paint work over the years. I’m in the process of getting a site up (or should I say my wife has been working on the site) for quite some time. Feel free to contact me the lead time for paint jobs are 6-8 weeks depending on the job; “sometimes sooner”. I look forward to painting your future…Keep Rock’n
                            Where can I see some examples of your work. I have seen a few. I would like to see more.

Comment

Working...
                            X