Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Force + GCX / Ground Control Pro Noise Issue

Hey guys,
    I'm hoping some of you well versed folks could help me with an issue I'm having with some of my gear. I have a GCX audio Switcher and a Ground Control Pro pedal and in one of my loops I have the TC G-force (technically its in the effects loop of my Mesa but in a GCX loop). I'm having a particular problem with the G-force which I use for a bunch of different delays, etc. Whenever I click the loop that activates the G-force loop (which I usually have set to a delay), I get a delay of the click of the button. It is as if the effect is being applied to the click of the button when I press it. I hope I explained this properly. Whenever I decrease any of the mix levels of anything the delayed click goes away when I push the button, but I no longer can hear the actual effect. Does anyone know a solution for this? I'm pretty knew to all of this so I apologise if this is an obvious question answer, but I'm kind of lost. Has anyone else experienced this, if so what was the solution? I'd like to be able to have a pretty dominant delay effect, without the dominant delayed click of the GCP button. Could it be the cables I am using for the G-force? Or maybe what Loop I have the G-Force in?
    Thanks so much for any help!!!!!!!

That sounds like the relay on the GCX kicking in, and the delay on the GF picking it up. Since you are already running a MIDI setup, why do you need to put the GF in and out of the loop? Just leave it in the loop all the time, and when you don't want effects, switch to a patch with no effects.

That is what I do with my GF/GCX with no issues.
    ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Oh I may do that. since everything is midi that wouldnt be a problem??? Im really new to the g-force so i have no idea the power it has or transparency etc yet so I am just trying troubleshoot! Thanks so much, I may try that!!

Comment

The G-Force is quiet enough to leave it in the loop full time.
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Working...
        X