Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to Fire up the Lynch Box with the band today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to Fire up the Lynch Box with the band today....

I honestly cant belive how good this thing sounds.... My other guitar player is going shopping for one tomorrow...
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Congrats, now just wait till module GAS sets in. You'll be collecting all kinds of Randall modules
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I love mine. The Best part is that the guys in tech support dept at Randall (US Music) are super cool. They are really friendly and helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
        I honestly cant belive how good this thing sounds.... My other guitar player is going shopping for one tomorrow...
        That's cool..what's your other player using..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Did you get the 1/2 stack? I gotta say...nothin Looks better!
          Spendy tho...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            That's cool..what's your other player using..
            82 2204 with a keeley TS9.....
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronharmon View Post
              I love mine. The Best part is that the guys in tech support dept at Randall (US Music) are super cool. They are really friendly and helpfull.
              Ive developed a problem with the Midi Switching.... i called em today and they told me some things to try. They were super nice. Ill know more soon.....
              Last edited by toddstaples; 09-29-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                Did you get the 1/2 stack? I gotta say...nothin Looks better!
                Spendy tho...
                Nope, just the head. I wanna try the cab too.Right now Im using it with a X pattern of 75's and 30's and its pretty scary....

Comment

Ive got a problem with the Midi Switching.... i called em today and they told me some things to try. Ill know more soon.....

It is likely that the dip switches are in the wrong positions (there are 6 of them and they all have to be in the on position), or it could have a blown midi fuse. Both are easy fixes. If you need a picture of the midi fuse, I have my amp apart at the momment, I could take a picture for you so you know where it is.

That is of course if you are programming the pedal correctly to begin with : )
                  Last edited by Aaronharmon; 09-29-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

It is likely that the dip switches are in the wrong positions, or it could have a blown midi fuse. Both are easy fixes.

That is of course if you are programming the pedal correctly to begin with : )
                    These are both the suggestions they gave. :ROTF::ROTF:...... and yea, if you could, that would be great. I have a feeling that might be it.....

Comment

Nope, just the head. I wanna try the cab too.Right now Im using it with a X pattern of 75's and 30's and its pretty scary....

A better cab is one thing that I need. I keep putting it off to buy more guitars though.

Comment

These are both the suggestions they gave. :ROTF::ROTF:...... and yea, if you could, that would be great. I have a feeling that might be it.....

I am at work now. I will snap the pick tomorrow before work.

Comment

I am at work now. I will snap the pick tomorrow before work.

Thank you

Comment

Here it is. Randall has started using a rectangular fuse that can be replaced without soldering, but it is in the same location. I can send you a pic of that too if you like, its just a matter of flipping my rig and taking the pic. It is currently installed, but the rig is still disassembled so it would not be an issue. Let me know if you want that pic too.

Here it is.

Comment

I have that fuse (the rectangle one) coming as of this morning via US music..... If ya could, that would be great...

Comment

Working...
                              X