how to get a custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get a custom shop

hey, i'm thinking about gettin a jackson custom, but i dont know where to start. can i get a start to finish how to?

Approach your dealer with the spec you want. When you get the price and you're happy, get the dealer to process the order. You may have to put down a full deposit to prove your serious.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

so i cant order directly from the custom shop? i heard somewhere that was what to do

Comment

No, you have to order through a dealer.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

does guitar center work with the custom shop, or do i need to find an authorized dealer? any recommendations in north texas?

Comment

Yes Guitar Center can deal with the Cst Shp. If ya want it local you can try them. There are also reputable dealers here on the forum that can also go to bat for ya with the Cstm Shp.
            Gil

Comment

I'd recommend you work with some of the sponsoring dealers here on the forum rather than a big corporation like GC. The sponsoring dealers are all great guys and you should have a good experience working with them for your dream custom.
              I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

im trying to find a local dealer that i like in dallas/fort worth. i don't like tony's music, the only licensed dealer in my county. anybody have any suggestions?

Comment

I recommend Jason at www.drumcityguitarland.com

He has been doing custom Jacksons since the 80's I believe and is always ready to help you out.
                  Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Originally posted by guitarist1993 View Post
                    im trying to find a local dealer that i like in dallas/fort worth. i don't like tony's music, the only licensed dealer in my county. anybody have any suggestions?
                    Try Scott Vanderwall. He's a member here on this forum, and he's in Texas.
                    http://www.vwallguitars.com/index.ph...8a401e9fb9452a
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X