The Perfect Custom Shop????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Custom Shop????

If you could have any Jackson Custom shop guitar....What would it be? Paint scheme? all the details?

Today? Mahogany Carved-top maple neck-thru Tele, single hum, single volume. Tune-o-matic stringthru bridge, probably an EMG 89 push/pull split on the volume knob and a double battery box. Blueburst finish probably. Did I mention SLS headstock?
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Very Cool!!! Tele style guitars are awesome.

Comment

Lefty King V Maple/Poplar wings neck thru, unpainted neck, reverse headstock, recessed OFR, 1 EMG'81, 1 Vol, black hardware, and a killswitch.

edit: w/ REAL Jumbo frets! 22 of them please
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven
        Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85000

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1...vcustommz4.jpg

USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
          USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

7 string reverse headstock double rhoads, one hum, one vol, urban camo on bolted steel, no inlays, string-thru.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

A cross between Kirk Hammetts surfcaster and Kevin Bond Rhoads. Blood red liquid in the clear polycarbonate body and red illuminated pentagram inlays

Comment

Essentially the same spec as a Warrior Pro with USA parts, tobbacco sunburst, Jackson Sustainer System in the neck, Distortion pickup in the bridge, OFR, and carved top body, matching headstock colour. I'm guessing UNAFFORDABLE!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Soloist with 3 piece qartersawn maple neck, body wood I'm not too sure on (Alder or Mahogany), Quilted maple top with Raspberry Burst finish. Regular headstock, matching the body finish. 24 fret ebony board with regular MOP (possibly gold MOP instead of the usual white) sharkies. Gold hardware, recessed gold Floyd, SG style 3 way toggle, 2 volume, 2 tone control layout, Gold plated Bareknuckle Nailbomb bridge and Cold Sweat Neck.
                  I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Hack mock-up of the aforementioned:

Tho this finish would be awesome too:

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post

Better? 6Mb/s cable.
                    Why, are you making a Custom Shop Christmas list for us all? That's so sweet.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Hack mock-up of the aforementioned:

Tho this finish would be awesome too:

Why, are you making a Custom Shop Christmas list for us all? That's so sweet.
                      I keep playing powerball so if I hit that "JACKPOT" you know I will!
                      The flames & awesome looking !! I would go with them for sure! If I could have my dream guitar it would be Phil Collen's Bella Guitar. I remember the 1st time I saw that guitar & just about crapped my pants. Does anyone on here have one?

Comment

I hadn't seen that Bela Lugosi guitar before, that's pretty sweet. I've been tinkering on a carved-top Tele body CAD drawing for a while. If I can ever find time to finish it and cut one out... I've got a few big chunks of MDF to practice with on the CNC before I destroy a nice chunk of mahogany. Keeping my eye out for a sweet neck for it in the meantime.
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Mine would be the green pinstriped RR that Alexi Laiho used in 2003/2004 for COB & Sinergy.

Comment

On my list...

I'd like to have a new soloist. Something to go along with the one I'm recieving soon and the one Jackson is building. I'm thinking:

*Soloist Koa body with Flamed Koa top
                            *Reversed matching Jackson headstock
                            *Ebony Fretboard with a original inlay (Don't know what yet) in abalone
                            *White binding around neck and headstock
                            *DiMarzio ToneZone (Bridge) DiMarzio AirNorton (Neck)
                            *Wilkinson Tremolo with L.R.Baggs Piezo
                            *Sperzel Locking Tuners with Pearl tuningpegs
                            *2x 3-way toggle, Magnetic Volume and Magnetic Tone with Push-push coilsplit
                            *Mix, Treble and Bass on the back of the guitar like on Musicmans Petrucci models
                            *Scalloped Horn
                            *Gold Parts

Comments?
                            '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                            '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                            '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
                            '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
                            '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                            '13 Gibson M-III
                            Taylor 214CE
                            Dean 6-string Bass
                            Morgan Ukulele

Comment

I hadn't seen that Bela Lugosi guitar before, that's pretty sweet. I've been tinkering on a carved-top Tele body CAD drawing for a while. If I can ever find time to finish it and cut one out... I've got a few big chunks of MDF to practice with on the CNC before I destroy a nice chunk of mahogany. Keeping my eye out for a sweet neck for it in the meantime.
                              If I run across any cool necks I will let you know! Keep me posted on your practice runs. I saw a frankenstein guitar on ebay but it already sold...it was very cool! Check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=007

Comment

Working...
                              X