slatqh neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slatqh neck

What kind of neck is on a soloist arch top quilt? I've been reading reviews at harmony central and over the web, and I get mixed answers.

I've never played one before, so I have no idea.

Some people say that the neck is really thin, and others refer to it as a baseball bat.

me = confused.

Mine are the typical wide thin soloist neck. Not baseball bat like at all.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
      Mine are the typical wide thin soloist neck. Not baseball bat like at all.
      are yours custom? or are then JA (usa select models).

Comment

I have USA select SLATQH JA0350 (same color as one on ebay right now, which im guessing is one you are looking at). I have an SL2HMAHQ too, so ive compared them quite a bit. The SLATQH neck is thicker by quite a bit, but in no way is it a baseball bat neck. Right down the middle between thin and "baseball bat" is where I'd put it. It actually fits more comfortably in my hand then the thinner soloist neck, so personally, I'd highly recommend it.
        My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

[quote=Oblivion99;1147549]at). I have an SL2HMAHQ too,/quote]

Got pics?
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Not a baseball bat at all. I had a AT-1T bolt-on archtop and that had a very thick neck... My SLATQ is definitely thinner than that, but as others have posted, I would not call it thin.

Comment

Working...
            X