Wait time for Jackson PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait time for Jackson PC1

Hey all! I'm from New-Brunsiwck, Canada and I ordered a PC1 Solar in the beginning of June 2008 and I was quoted about 2-3 month for it to arrive and I haven't heard from them at all yet. I went to the store I ordered it from and asked the guy if he could give me any kind of info on my order and he wasn't able to tell me anything and they even contacted the jackson Rep.!!! Now can anyone tell me if they quoted me wrong and the wait is actually longer or are those models on backorder?? Any info right now is better than what those guys at the store were able to tell me tell me which is NOTHING!!!!, lol!!

Thanks!!!!

There are several stores that have PC1 in stock right now. I don't see hwy you should have a delay time unless that's how long it'll take that store to get one. If you don't feel loiek waiting, take your business elsewhere.

Comment

The reps don't seem to know anything. My kelly was special ordered with an ETA of 6 months. I asked Matt for an ETA at the 5 month mark and he couldn't get a date either. I mentioned on here a little past the 6 month point that I as waiting for an AG KE2. McD saw it and said there was one sitting in the warehouse. I told Matt, and from there things got rolling. I ended up getting it 7 1/2 months after the order date. It seems once a USA Select is done no one checks to see if it was a special order and needs to get shipped right away to the right dealer.

Comment

Most orders on PC1's especially seem to be 5 to 9 months. I was just told by our stores Jackson Rep. that he has a bunch of Dealers waiting on PC1's & hopes production time gets better but for now it is what it is. The wait is the crappiest part , Man I feel for you!

Comment

Thanks for replying guys but the wait is over, I cannot post a pic but I received her 2day, she is a dream!!! S/N : 6550

Comment

Hehe, I was just going to say I order my RR1 in late may and it came in the last 2 weeks, then I saw you got it. Grats and....

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by BAIID View Post
              Thanks for replying guys but the wait is over, I cannot post a pic but I received her 2day, she is a dream!!! S/N : 6550
              Congrats on the PC1!! The PC1 is without a doubt one of the best Jackson's you can buy (and in my top 3 in my overall guitar collection). Enjoy the guitar and post pics soon!

Michael

Comment

Working...
              X