Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson USA SL2H x 2 Green Ghost/BCSB New Guitar Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA SL2H x 2 Green Ghost/BCSB New Guitar Day!!

After selling 4 guitars a few weeks ago I´m finally back in business!!

I had to re-adjust the collection to suit my needs and since I´m on a budget that means selling to get new stuff...

I was supposed to get one Jackson USA WR1 Snakeskin but ´the dealer had some computer error so that was not the color that was in stock so I decided to get two Solorist instead off, one was an old reserve with the Green Ghost Flames finish which I was planning to get in the near future and the other with the Burnt Cherry Sun Burst finish should replace the WR1.

Hands down these are the best Jacksons I have tried so far, I´m very glad that I made this move....solorists are the real deal!! Easy to sit with, easy to play and they both sound awesome!

Did someone say speedneck.... they are both fast players but the Green Ghost are a little beefier and more like a C neck profile while the BCSB are a little thinner and more like a U profile, the difference is not BIG but it´s easy to notice when changing guitar. Compared to my KV2 it get even more crazy, this one is surpossed to have the thinnest neck profile..right? Well in this case it has the most beefiest of the 3.....it´s in the detail though..., the neck on the BCSB is one of the best necks I have tried so far, it feels really great.

Soundwise the Green Ghost sound like it supposed to with the EMG´s in Alder body, the BCSB is a little lighter in weight and a little more resonant which is great cause I will be using this one for standard E tuning, it has a nice blend of highs and lows. The Green Ghost will probably be tuned down to D standard.

According to the serial numbers my guess is that the Green Ghost is from 2002-2003 while the BCSB is from around 2005-2007.

I took quite a lot of pics cause the color really changes depending on the light..

Jackson USA SL2H Burnt Cherry Sun Burst

Last edited by Torgreen; 09-14-2008, 10:44 AM.

Jackson USA SL2H Green Ghost Flames

Comment

All together

Comment

I'll have to look at these when I get home. I think someone in I.T is deliberately blocking the images. Shame about the WR1. I'm after my 2nd one, just building the funds with as much overtime as I can do. I tend to find the best deals from private owners rather than shops. Good luck in trying to land one, and congrats on your new scores!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks man, I really had it all set up for that WR1 but I´m actually glad that things turned out this way after all.
          The good thing about getting these from a dealer is...well I my case that they are almost like new...I would say that the BCSB really looks and feels like new, while the Green Ghost is a few years older but still in very good shape!!

Comment

Torgreen ,

Very nice !!!!!!!!!!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Damn , nice collection!

Comment

Very nice - it's great to see GGF again, cos BGF is getting kinda boring
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I wouldn't complain if someone gave me a WR1 in that finish. I wouldn't get bored at all.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You pretty much nailed it the way I thought also.....one WR1 with the Green Ghost Flames finish would look nice in my collection indeed, what are the chances of me finding one....and doing it before you!!

Comment

errrr... NONE. Roodyrocker is the only member I know who owns one and I don't think he will part with it. I'm after a BCSB WR1, snakeskin WR1 or custom shop Warrior.
                      Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-14-2008, 12:27 PM.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Congrats on the new guitars. Those Soloists are sweet, especially that cherry sun burst. I noticed some time ago that you put your other Jacksons up for sale and wondered what was up.

Cheers,
                        Mads

Comment

Those are nice! Great score!
                          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Thanks dudes!!

Yeahh the two Jackson JJ1´s and the Jackson PC1 had to go in able to finans these killer machines and I must say that I have no regrets so far!! Alltough the others where great player too but you can´t have it all...

Comment

VERY NICE!!!

save image as...

Comment

Working...
                              X