Post your Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Warriors

Post your V's???!! Bah!! Post your Jackson WARRIORS!

Now post yours!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Wow, you have 8 Warriors?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

with the same graphic?
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I don't own a Warrior any more, but here's my old MG body with PS4 neck. I sold the body to Newc, and he turned it into the "Halford".
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I should've titled it "Post your USA Warriors. :idea:

That Custom Shop Warrior I posted a thread on won't be mine for a while or at all. Very expensive. And Phantom Hawk only has 5 WR1's left, he's keeping them all. I doubt I'll have 8 Warriors. Maybe I'll pester Axewielder (aka The Cock Dragon) or Charvel750 (guitar hoarder) again.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You asked for it....

- Mike

Comment

Remcar - where the neck meets the body looks like that area has been cut out. Or is it just stripped and oiled?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

This thread is a registry for you 'People to pester and molest'
                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

just pester and hopefully buy from.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

The neck heel on Remcar's is kinda like the heel on my Jabs, just a different pattern to the transition from paint to no paint.

I've been trying to come up with a CS idea. I figure that'd be a killer wedding gift to myself. If i settle on the details, I'll post 'em.
                    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I've got... a Silver machine! (ish)
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

no its not cut out, it is just the way they did the transition from pain to no paint, its really nice and smooth!

Comment

Anyone got a BCSB WR1?
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I have a lefty "warrior" i'm currently building right now!

It has a spalted/quilted maple top/swamp ash bottom, string through TOM bridge, single EMG 81 at bridge.

I'm going to give it that 3 step stain process. Deep Red. Still tossing around the idea of throwing a burst on it. Depends how I feel.
                            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

The twin to Remcarr's Warrior:

...and GGF Warrior:

Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X