Custom Shop Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Warrior

I've got first dibs on this. The problem is I don't know what it's worth and how much I should offer. The potential seller is USA based, so I will need to take VAT and import duty into account on top of shipping to the UK. I need to build the funds before I make him an offer. It was on ebay 2-3 months ago but I can't remember what it went for.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Well, it looks expensive as hell. Good luck scoring it!!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wilksy, i would fly to the other side of the pond and get that if i were you. Think it as a holiday.

You'll probably pay 2-300$ for shipping and 2-300£ for the 'duty rape'... You can probably get a return ticket for that kind of money and you wont have to trust the UPS guy to take good care of your guitar.

Anyway, its looks sweet!
      If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

price doesn't matter... just get it.
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

*gulp*
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I don't know if I'd want a picture of somebody's colon on my guitar. Unless you're into that, keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
              Wilksy, i would fly to the other side of the pond and get that if i were you. Think it as a holiday.

You'll probably pay 2-300$ for shipping and 2-300£ for the 'duty rape'... You can probably get a return ticket for that kind of money and you wont have to trust the UPS guy to take good care of your guitar.

Anyway, its looks sweet!
              I would have to take a boat out there. I can't fly because of my left lung

EDIT: (big sigh) I just got my quote.... I'm gonna go outside for a smoke ... and cry... Then go thru fucking stupid amounts of overtime to build the funds. If I do buy this, it'll be November at best. Otherwise, I'll have to settle for a cheaper USA.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'll fly for you
                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

That was on Ebay a few months back. If I recall correctly, it was somewhere in the $2000 - $2300 range and had no bidders. Cheap for a custom shop, but that graphic certainly isn't for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                    I don't know if I'd want a picture of somebody's colon on my guitar. Unless you're into that, keep looking.
                    That's small intestine, not colon. Just sayin'...

There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Originally posted by thunderhead View Post
                      I'll fly for you
                      Just like the Spandau Ballet tune, huh?
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Given the amount of hours I'm gonna have to put in, methinks I won't be buying this one til early next year. $2400 + shipping + paypal fees. I would have to do at least 8 full weekends of overtime and sell my RR24 (which didn't sell on ebay). No point in buying a CS guitar if I'm not alive to play it. Last weekend was a hurdle and so will this weekend. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for other USA Warriors. It would still be nice to get this one. I think the pickups are painted, not painted covers on top (EMG 81 + 60).
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 09-13-2008, 07:47 AM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Yellow body bindings look great - other than that it's pretty... you know my opinion. But good luck on finding a kick ass Warrior! I love them as well.
                          Distractress

Comment

Oh man that thing rocks!

Comment

Really awesome!!!
                              http://brutal-musik.ath.cx/
                              http://www.riversofgore.com/
                              http://jacksonaddict.forumpro.fr/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X