No announcement yet.

So i ordered a Lynch Box yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i ordered a Lynch Box yesterday.....

i tried out a RM100, but just thought id like the 34's a little better. Since the LB came with those, and the cooll green alligator skin, i went ahead and ordered that......

should be here friday
    Last edited by toddstaples; 09-09-2008, 02:41 PM.
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Congrats on the new amp. What modules does it come with?

Comment

i got the brahma, SL+, and Mr Scary.....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I have the SL+ and Mr. Scary modules myself. Those are nice. Congrats! There are many modules available for this amp and you can get some of them modded. I have a stock SL+ and one modded by Pete
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very cool, enjoy your new amp. I have the SL+ and ETC. I would like to try the Brown and the Ultra. Rumor has it there maybe SLO & Engl Fireball in the future.
          http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=5011
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
            i got the brahma, SL+, and Mr Scary.....
            Cool - I have the blackface, JTM, Ultra and modded XTC. I think you will really like this amp.

Comment

There has been nothing but Stellar reviews and after jammin on it, now I can see why.......I can hardly wait!!!

Comment

I love mine, you'll totally dig the Brahma and XTC IMO, I like the Lynch modules and the Blackface as well..nice grab!

Comment

Only downside to it is the weight, about 75 lbs or so! But I love the Randall RM100/Lynch Box. They are also lower priced than other high end amps by a significant margin.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X