Diezel and ENGL in the studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diezel and ENGL in the studio

I only got one shot before my camera went out of juice..but it was kinda cool anyway.

We were down this weekend to record all the guitar solos and fills for my band's 5 track EP that we've spent ages putting together...but I gotta say, it's coming together really nice now!
    Both amps sounded absolutely awesome in the studio and on the recording, even though the cab for the Diezel is only 1 week old (I would've wanted some more break-in time for those V30's but it was stunning nonetheless.)

Signal chain was: Guitar->Boss tuner->Morley tremonti wah->MXR EVH phaser->Voodoo Analog Chorus->MXR Flanger->MXR Smartgate->Front of Amplifier.
    We also used the MXR Carbon Copy in the parallell loop of both amps. Sounds great!

(Barely visible on the right is the other guitar player's black LP custom.)

We still need to put vocals and bass guitars on 2 of the tracks before we are ready for mixing, should be done within a couple of weeks. I'll put a clip up then

- Rune

I hate you Nice set up there mate!

Comment

thats a dynamic duo if I ever saw one
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

"This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I wanna play with the knobs.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome!
            My buddy has a Blackmore so we have that covered, but the Diezel is outta our league!

Looking forward to the clips!
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
            X