Randy Rhoads Flanger and Chorus settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rhoads Flanger and Chorus settings

Does anyone know how they where set ? I´ve found amp, Distortion+ and 10band Eq settings but not Flanger and Chorus. Hope some one can help.
    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
    Laney TF300
    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

I'm not too sure unfortunately, but if you have the amp/distortion/EQ settings, you are well over 1/2 way to your destination.
    If you have a similar guitar Gibson or Rhoads w/ Seymour Duncan Distortion/Jazz, and a similar sounding amp;Marshall Plexi, then if it were me, I would just throw in the Tribute to RR album and adjust the Flanger and Chorus until it sounds good.

Don't really wanna go by Blizzard or Diary for a comparison, cause Rhoads' surely changed his setting to suit a particular song.
    Unless of course there's a song with a tone you like, then I say go for it!

Sorry, I'm not much help. Someone on here might know, or has experience from messing around with it on their own to steer you in the right direction.

BTW, did you see the Marshall 1959RR signature head? Looks awesome, but for $5,000 it is too rich for my blood. I'd love to plug into it sometime and let 'er rip.

Good luck bro!

-Joe
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Yeah!
      There was an introduction of that 1959RR from Zakk Wylde in Guitar World Mag. It was loud as hell. By the way Zakk has spitted on me when Ozzy was in Helsinki. I found amp settings from Randys fan page they were made by Kari Tammilehto.
      http://www.kolumbus.fi/kari.tammilehto/rrtone.htm
      Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
      Jackson "Phobia" King-V
      BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
      SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
      Laney TF300
      Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
        BTW, did you see the Marshall 1959RR signature head? Looks awesome, but for $5,000 it is too rich for my blood. I'd love to plug into it sometime and let 'er rip.

Good luck bro!

-Joe
        Its a killer amp! Its expensive but not $5K. Thats list price, they sell for less than that for the head only. Its also extremely loud but awesome old school Marshall tone and killer looks!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
        X