My new SL2 MAHQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new SL2 MAHQ

I've been lookin for an SL2 for a while and finally found a keeper. The pics might make the outer edges look red but it is really more of a deeper brown. They did a nice job on this one. It fits like a glove.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Sweet!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Sweet!

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself.
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

That looks great!
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Great looking quilt!
          Scott

Comment

Yeah, that's an awesome looking guitar.
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very nice. It's cool that Jackson allowed to choose between quilt and flame maple on the SL2H MAH. The top on yours is superb!
              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

That puts my two flame MAHs to shame. Frickin' awesome.

Comment

That is soooo HOT!!! I want one too.....

Congrats!

Comment

That finish is

Comment

Gorgeous piece of quilt. And looks like they're using aniline dye to stain the top on that model again? If so, very glad to see that return.

Not sure about the burst edge, though. There's not much "transition", if you will, between the two colors. It's more like there's a hard line between them. Makes me wonder if the edge is a (non-aniline) transparent color done with a paint sprayer.

Congrats.

Comment

Killer

Comment

Damn.
                          1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                          Jackson SLATQH
                          Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                          Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                          Jackson DKMGT (project)
                          Kramer Focus 1000
                          Ibanez SDGR Bass
                          Ovation Celebrity
                          Martin Backpacker

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                            Not sure about the burst edge, though. There's not much "transition", if you will, between the two colors. It's more like there's a hard line between them. Makes me wonder if the edge is a (non-aniline) transparent color done with a paint sprayer.
                            I know what you're saying because I had the same concern when I saw the pics. It looks 100% better in person. The pics don't do this guitar justice. The pics make the outside look red to me and it's really not. It's more of a rootbeer color. Must be the lighting. The transition is really nice. Trust me, I am very picky when it comes to this stuff.
                            Last edited by MikeStrat; 09-05-2008, 06:41 PM.
                            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

That's awesome! Is the logo black?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X