Friggen getting weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friggen getting weird...

So, I owned a 1101 and it didn't quite do it for me...
    I bought a T.C. Electronics G-System and it almost did it for me. Some of the things I really respected about it were the following...

- Amp switching is just killer.
    - Independant effects loops are just sweet.
    - The Chorus, Flanger, Delay are lush.

Things I cannot stand about it.
    - Phaser and filters just don't do it for me.
    - Noise Gate, I just cannot get it working right. This might be a id10T problem
    - Hooking it up, and programming the thing initially was VERY hard. especially when you are using the amp switching and getting the loops to work correctly. RTFM in a major way.

So, I got to thinking... Use the 1101 in one effects loop of the g-system. It has a few choice effects that I would like to keep around. Plus, I can use the overdrive section of the 1101 to boost the amplifier.

Has anyone tried something like this? What would be the best way to route the cables? Or should I just not do it?

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

I haven't used either, but Line 6 has always had great effects, and it's usually quite intuitive - no programming necessary! I like that.

Take a look at their M13 - it might be what the doctor ordered. If I didn't just get a POD Pro, I'd have one on order. Saw one at GC yesterday and it looked really solid. I didn't get a chance to demo it though.

Comment

Working...
    X