Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cab day...SCORE

Sup?

I scored these little jems today while i was out doing a little gear trading 8-)
    the left one is a bottom and is in awesome shape,,the right one is a slant and looks like it has seen a good bit of use..

the left one has 8 ohm Celestion V30's

and the right one has 16 ohm g12t 75's

when i plugged up the one with 75's it sounded like shit all thin and weak,,so i took a look inside and found that someone had miswired one speaker when they put these in( they are not the orig. speakers as the input jack lists V30's like the other cab),,, so i fixed it and,, tadummmm,,,, sounds like it is supposed to now, i just wish it had 8 ohm speakers instead of 16 ...
    and I'm a little disappointed that it didn't have the V30's but i cant complain about it as the deal was good, and only had 800 in the recorder that i bought about 3 years ago that i traded for both of them ;D

Now can someone please educate me on what is the size difference between a traditional and over sized mesa cab? and exactly what i have

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.
Working...
X