Just ordered a Cry baby from hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered a Cry baby from hell

Anyone try one of these yet? I got a pretty decent deal on it so I thought I would give it a try.

I've got one, it's a nice wah. Very tweakable, I've got mine set up so it works really well distorted. I've got really nice clean funky wah sounds out of it before, but I needed to do a lot of tweaking on the controls so you have to kind of pick one sound to stick with, it's not practical to twiddle around with all the settings every time you want to play clean.
    Why so serious?

Comment

I know what you mean. I've got an Ibanez WD-7, and I think that they should have "presets".

Comment

I love mine, best sounding wah I've gone through (and thats hit double digits). Supremely tweakable, and its really not hard to understand what its doing. Just the amount of options can be overwhelming. Get a sound in your head and tweak to it, easiest I've found so far.

And its camo, thats awesome!

Comment

Hey, is it anything like the 535Q by chance. I was foolin' with it today. Weird how a wah makes you play differently. Well, with me it does..I go right into a Jimi mode. I prolly have it set on the Jimi notch...I like it there.

I play much more like Dime than Jimi tho. Dime got "blusier" with his wah too..so. Yeah, that makes sense.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

its pretty much a 535q with a +20db gain switch added I think

Comment

I think the Dime wah is just a 535Q with a couple of tweaks. I'd have bought the 535, but I got a nice deal on the CFH second hand.
              Why so serious?

Comment

Working...
              X