Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally scored a Hanneman Soloist! San Dimas Content!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally scored a Hanneman Soloist! San Dimas Content!

I paid on the high side but it is a 85 with a one piece neck. I checked with the seller and it has tape on the back to protect it but is supposed to be in good condition.

I had been looking forever for this config and even had a CS speced out in this config so I figured it was cheaper this way but Yeah it was pricey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300253064688

nice score !!!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

That's a sweet guitar! What do you think of the protector on the back? I actually think that's a good idea. Keeps a slick looking guitar slick looking once you take it off.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Argh...

I am on the phone right now getting my redemtion code to work. I guess I needed to change my Ebay E-mail to match but its still not working!

I am on hold right now...

Comment

I saw that one, didn't take to much to time to sell.! looks awesome though

Comment

That looks nice...

Good score..

Comment

Can anyone help me out here.

I was wondering if anyone has pics of Jeff's guitar when it still had the Kahler nut. Also I need some Hi-res pics of the stickers because I was going to have Daneen airbrush them onto the body of the guitar. I am trying to figure out who the stickers are of the faces, I cant make them out.

I know the Raiders and Punk related stickers just cant make out the dudes faces...

Comment

Nice.

I'll wager Eddie Van Halen didn't lay out that tape job though.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Just a bump to let you guys know it arrived.

At first I had some regrets thinking I really overpaid for this guitar and that I really could not afford this at the time.

Well all I can say is after it arrived I have no regrets this thing is in near mint condition except for the missing EMG neck pickup which I will fix ASAP. I removed the tape and whoever owned it took very good care of it.

It also has binding over the fret ends I know they discontinued that in late 85. It is a little on the heavy side so it must be poplar.

I will upload pics later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Just a bump to let you guys know it arrived.

At first I had some regrets thinking I really overpaid for this guitar and that I really could not afford this at the time.

Well all I can say is after it arrived I have no regrets this thing is in near mint condition except for the missing EMG neck pickup which I will fix ASAP. I removed the tape and whoever owned it took very good care of it.

It also has binding over the fret ends I know they discontinued that in late 85. It is a little on the heavy side so it must be poplar.

I will upload pics later tonight.
                    Nice... I can't wait to see the pics..

Comment

Really nice

the top face at the arm cut is Johnny Rotten

Comment

That's a beauty.

Comment

Working...
                        X