Rea Ghost Flames Finish? (KV2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rea Ghost Flames Finish? (KV2)

Hello guys, this is my first post in this forum. I really like it! Anyway, i own a Japan WRMG and DK2S and i think it's time to move on to the Select series. I was thinking about a KV2 and the only finish for me is Red Ghost Flames. However i can't find many pics- i guess that finish was discontinued? How can i get such a guitar and not used?? Also i recently noticed that the frets are not exactly Jumbo. Does anybody know if they are different than the frets on the models i currently have? How much would a KV2 in RGF cost? Thanks a lot.

PS. I wanted to contact Jackson and ask them to make it available again in the select series - i think it is their best finish and it is stupid to remove it from their catalog - but i couldn't find any contact info! Any ideas?

PS2. Pics are more than welcome!
    Last edited by ACHIEVEPERFECTION; 08-23-2008, 05:59 PM. Reason: Wrong Title!

Welcome to the JCF! Yes, red ghost flames is a slick paint job. Apparently, the frets aren't jumbo and are I believe narrower(?) (I'll let someone who owns one confirm that first). I'm sure one of our dealers or users can help you out with contact info though I'm not sure if Jackson has that sort of thing(Probably through FMIC). And for price, I have no clue, probably about +/-$2500ish new(that's going off of prices of BGF on online music stores).
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

The KV2 frets are narrower than the normal jumbo frets you would get on a soloist or similar guitar.

But I think they're brilliant, what's the point in having that sweet ebony if you ain't gonna be able to feel it anyway?

Comment

So you guys think i can get away with the custom shop right? That's what i wanted to hear! So, to whom should i address about such a guitar order?

Comment

Ask one of the dealers on this site if they haven't already contacted you.

Also, PM me if you'd like the name of the shop I went through for my DK1 just a few months back. I highly recommend them.
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Well, no dealer has contacted me yet so all dealers are welcome! Send a pm if you want.

@Stevoc - Sorry if i sound funny but i can't find the PM button in this forum. So, would you please send me a pm about your recent purchase? Thanks

Comment

^If you click on the name of a member, a screen pops up with the private message function.
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
              X