Guitar Port by Line 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Port by Line 6

Just picked it up. I haven't really got it all figured out yet. I am a little impatient to tell the truth. I think I will like it though. Anyone else ever give it a try?

I've been using it as my primary amp for about 2 years now.

I work from home so I'm always at my computer anyway so it works excellent for me.

I sounds better with some decent speakers too.

I recently bought the metal pack add-on and it has some nice high gain amps in it I recommend.

I think it's the best purchase I've ever made as a matter of fact, enjoy.
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

anybody else having problems with the online part? my sub is active but it wont let me open tracks.

Comment

I am just starting our with it. I was having a little difficulty with one myself, but just assumed it was user error.

Comment

I have a Toneport GX and all the model packs. I love it for the versatility. Part of the problem is you can do so much with them that your spending more time playing with buttons than actually playing guitar.

As far as the online part, you have to register first before that becomes active. I believe they also send you an email address validation email that contains a link you need to click before your account properly activates. They actually do a great job with their software as far as having mediamonkey update everything for you.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I picked up a copy of Gearbox Gold for $100 (they're blowing them out). I haven't had the time to seriously sit down and play with it but so far, I feel that it was well worth the money, especially considering that price including a hardware interface.

Comment

I got my guitar port for $60.00 I thought that was a great price.

Comment

I use to use mine a lot but after I didn't renew my subscription it was useless to me.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

i use mine a lot and have no subscription.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I used mine alot before i moved. It worked great with my guitar tracks LE software. The tracks i posted some time ago were done with my guitar port. I love it. I dont currently have it hooked up cus i dont have room in here for a guitar. Plus my puter runs at half speed with it hooked up. So since my puter sucks as it is. There ya go.
                    Gil

Comment

Working...
                    X