I'm a Jackson owner again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Jackson owner again.....

Well, what a summer it has been. I sold my 22 fret DK1 (1998 model) in near mint perfect pampered condition because I was gassing for a 24 fretter......mainly for better upper fret access. Well, I went and bought a brand new SL1 out of curiosity,,,,,and it had a faulty floyd rose (a high E saddle like 2mm from the others putting the high E almost off the board) and glue showing under the frets. I sent it back. I bought a used DK1,,,showed up with neck pocket cracks on the upper side, glue showing under the frets, and a nut that put the high E too close to the edge. Sent it back. Finally, I just went and bought a new SL2H in metallic black. Thankfully, it showed up absolutely FLAWLESS! I was floored. I'm keeping this one for life! I really needed a USA Jackson in my collection again.....and I'm glad I resolved that. Now I want another My Jackson and Ibanez Jems are equally my favorites.

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Agreed.
      Gibson SG Standard
      Jackson DK2M Dinky
      Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
      Roland Micro Cube
      Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

I'll try,,,,I'm a technology idiot. Is it as easy as putting a pic on ebay?

Comment

I use photobucket to host photo's. It seems to work great for me.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
            I use photobucket to host photo's. It seems to work great for me.
            +1
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
            X