Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgundy/Wine Red-bursts

Hi guys,

does any of you have a Jackson (or other), preferably a Warrior, with a burgundy/Wine-red burst?

I have this idea of having a custom WR with this finish (though I actually never saw a guitar done this way).

So it should be a nice, warm darkish red to black. Pictures are most welcome! (also solid burgundies are very much appreciated)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Iced Dragon; 08-15-2008, 02:36 AM.

The closest I've seen to that sort of colour scheme is this:

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/medi...6b4258115c.jpg

Though perhaps the red on that is a little brighter than you wanted? I think this colour scheme was discontinued a while back, so it would have to be custom shop if you wanted it.
    I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
      The closest I've seen to that sort of colour scheme is this:

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/medi...6b4258115c.jpg

Though perhaps the red on that is a little brighter than you wanted? I think this colour scheme was discontinued a while back, so it would have to be custom shop if you wanted it.

Yes, quite a lot darker actually, and not see-through. But that's the idea, allright.
      thx

Comment

That finish was called Raspberry Burst, and was absolutely killer in person. Discontinued a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          That finish was called Raspberry Burst, and was absolutely killer in person. Discontinued a few years ago.

That was the color I was looking for originally when I bought my BCSB DK1. I love that color and am sad that it isn't available.
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I had owned the NAMM DK1, which was the one that appeared in the catalog the first year that finish was available. It was a sweet guitar with a killer finish - top notch in all regards. I just couldn't seem to enjoy the EMGs and, rather than hacking up a NAMM guitar with a pickup change, decided to sell it instead.

Comment

Working...
            X