Ken's Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken's Warriors

Found these in the gallery, and was wondering how much I should expect to pay for either of them. Who is Ken? Is he still a member?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Ken (formerly WarriorX7) is a great guy. Haven't seen him here in ages, though. I bought my first Warrior from him years back, and I've been hooked on them ever since

Anyhoo, I don't think he owns those anymore. I seem to recall he said he sold them all off.

Bad news about the EDS - he was cleaning the pots and some of the cleaner got under the clearcoat and it started lifting. Last pic he posted of it was a huge section around the bridge pickup. Looked like a glazed donut that had been sitting out too long.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ouch! that sucks

Comment

Ken's Warriors were awesome, as well as his Death Warrior. His last screen name was VulfgangPfuck. He left in Dec. 2006 and hasn't been back. He was a cool guy that I'd hung out with, but I have no clue where he is now or how to get ahold of him.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, I would've tried to buy them both.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I bought 3 of Ken's Warriors. My first was the Jigsaw graphic which I still have in mint condition (see pic, extreme lower right). I also bought his Erie Dess Warrior AFTER the paint damage. Here's what it looked like (far lower left):

We called it the "Industrial" Warrior. I sold it to someone in California. He also had some nice Warrior Pro's. Newc, was that "Radiant Red" Pearl originally Ken's? I think you and I owned it at some time...
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn 750, talk about eye candy!! That's a sweet collection you have there. How many do you have total?

edit: you know you have too many, when they all won't fit in the picture LOL!!
              'Howling in shadows
              Living in a lunar spell
              He finds his heaven
              Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Too many to count. Here's about 1/2 of them, a few have sold...

Comment

I did ask for the dragon Warrior but you said no.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sorry, it's a keepa:

Comment

Charvel750 your sofa is the best one I've ever seen, massive and looks so comfortable. Think you should post a picture of all of your guitars or at least the other half.
                      Tivey

Comment

Joe - Yeah, that RRP Warrior was Ken's. I put EMGs in it at one time and was using the mini-toggle as the pickup selector - got an interesting "whump" when going from the neck to the bridge
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That Amber trans KV2 = major wood. Good lord, that's sexy.

Comment

Charvell750 ,

Wow , nice couch !@!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Very nice man!! holy shit that's alot of guitars!!
                              I like the Red King V, what is it? a KV1 or Kv2? I'd really like to have that.......
                              'Howling in shadows
                              Living in a lunar spell
                              He finds his heaven
                              Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Working...
                              X