Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the story on these US made LTDs in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the story on these US made LTDs in Japan?

Here is a link to what I am talking about. The dealers just got a shipment of these all USA made.

http://www.digimart.net/inst_detail...._id=DS00448376

Last edited by AK47; 08-10-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Another back track on the 'definitely no more Ltds' statement?
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Looks like a RR1 body with LTD specs?

Comment

Well, I guess technically it's not a "Jackson", it's a "Jackson Stars".

Comment

Yeah, that looks like an RR1 body, not a Concorde body.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Jackson Stars U.S.A. CTB RR-1 Limited Snow White w/Pin Black
              Wow, big letters right there on the top of the page.

As for "not a Jackson, it's a JacksonStars", we need to get something straight: These are Jacksons. Period. The USA Custom Shop models like this are made in the USA Custom Shop and shipped to Japan,

Is there anyone left who is not clear on that?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow, FMIC further destroying the Jackson legacy and the "no more Randy Rhoads LTD copies". Pretty crappy thing to do. They think they can ship them over there and nobody will know. Nice find by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                  Wow, FMIC further destroying the Jackson legacy and the "no more Randy Rhoads LTD copies". Pretty crappy thing to do. They think they can ship them over there and nobody will know. Nice find by the way.
                  Thanks,
                  I have been able to find pretty much any guitar I have ever wanted or at least locate one that is owned by someone else. My friends always suggested I should do guitar brokerage on the side where I locate hard to find guitars for people then pay a middle man fee. Sometimes it does take years but I always find whatever guitar I am looking for.

In the process of hunting elusive guitars I come across random weird guitars like this RR LTD.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
                    Its NOT an LTD copy! The LTD is the Concorde body, this is an RR1 body. Very different!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Indeed, these are no LTD copies, I think anyone could order a custom like this.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

If Jackson Stars ever re-opens it's custom shop, this may be very close to what i order from there.

Any word on that?

Oh and about the LTD, there was a jackson LTD run, I'm pretty sure someone from here got one, there were slight differences but they did exist. I don't know if they were done in 1992 as well or some other run.

I think the RR1 looks sweet with that graphic and the rear route.

I wish they would release them that way as well. I'm kind of sick of the top route.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Thanks,
                          I have been able to find pretty much any guitar I have ever wanted or at least locate one that is owned by someone else. My friends always suggested I should do guitar brokerage on the side where I locate hard to find guitars for people then pay a middle man fee. Sometimes it does take years but I always find whatever guitar I am looking for.

In the process of hunting elusive guitars I come across random weird guitars like this RR LTD.
                          ((( Can you let me know if you ever come across one of these Ibenhads? I know GMW can build me one...just not sure im ready to
                          spend $4K for it ?

Comment

Thanks,

Can you give me a heads up, if you ever come across one of these
                            Ibanez CS? Jennifer Batten Sphinx.

Comment

Thanks,

They have them at the other Online store in Japan too. They've been there for a while.

They even had a J2 Dave Mustaine run. Too bad they didn't have a J1 run of those..

Comment

Working...
                              X