New Line 6 pedal board!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Line 6 pedal board!!

This things looks AWESOME!! I think I've found my next GAS acquisition!

http://line6.com/m13/

Yeah, I have been watching that since it was announced months ago. Word is it will be in stores next week. The only thing I think it is missing is being able to control amp channels. Line6 has not released the full MIDI implementation yet so there is hope you could use a MIDI relay.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

seems pretty cool. i wonder if you can route different effects to different out puts for running distortion in front, but other junk in the loop...
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        seems pretty cool. i wonder if you can route different effects to different out puts for running distortion in front, but other junk in the loop...
        It sounds like you can - not sure though. A friend of mine mentioned you ca set it up using the 4 cable method - whatever that is.

Comment

it might be cool to use instead of my rack processor, if it can be routed like that. i hate effects, but the band is asking me to use a little bit more than i already do, and i don't want to set up a bunch of midi patches. this might be the trick since it has NO amp and cab models....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow that thing is pretty cool. I just sold a GNX3 becuase I didn't feal like messing with learning how to go through all the menus and presets and crap.
            Last edited by Aaronharmon; 08-08-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Everthing I've read about it you can run effects where ever you want. Overdrives/distortion in front, time based effects in the loop. I really want one, but not sure it's worth $500.00 for me as I only really use a little reverb, delay, and chorus. But if the uber distortion pedal is intergrated along with everything else I'm on it.

Comment

That looks quite sizeable..

Comment

only 4 fx at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by thenine View Post
                    only 4 fx at one time?
                    Terrible, isn't it?? I like to completely obliterate my guitar tone with effects. Four at one time might not get me there...

Comment

Just got an update from Line6. These are shipping now and will be in stores soon.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                        terrible, isn't it?? I like to completely obliterate my guitar tone with effects. Four at one time might not get me there...

Comment

Working...
                        X