X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new ke1 (pics)................

Here's my new ke1 .......

mf's signature

I hven't restrung ,cleaned and polished yet ............

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Those colors are jaw dropping together like that. Very unique.

Bet it'll look crazy up on stage. Congrats!
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Great!
      I bet MF wants it back!

Comment

I see the original finish under the flames. You should bring it back I remeber in the other thread someone saying it was a KE1 in yellow and black bevels.

Comment

shit dude, i still love that finish...how is it in person, did they do a good job?

Remember me before you sell or refin man, definitely a looker, congrats!

Comment

Jay, that is one badass Kelly. Congrats!

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            I see the original finish under the flames. You should bring it back I remeber in the other thread someone saying it was a KE1 in yellow and black bevels.
            Look at the hangtag...it says Yellow with Black trim.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That looks cool!!
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Yeah, I remember this coming up on Ebay a few months ago and it was discussed that it was a refin.

Still, crazy snag! Congrats!

Comment

Nice! Looks much better in your pics than what I saw in the auction.

Comment

Hey thanks guys ,

The original finnish was yellow body\black trim .

The refin is very unique - not 100% sure how I feel about it yet .

The emg 81 is aftermarket to (no battery box )

Some of you guys seemed to know more of it's history then I do , someone suggested it was owned by Jack Frost (I don't know ??)

anything you guys do know ; I'd be interested in learning !!!!!!!!!!

What I do know is ; I live in GA , I bought it from a guy in alaska - who bought it from a guy in GA (about 1 hours drive from me (at least that's what a shipping label I found said ))

ps - whoever said (on the other forum )that Jack Frost owned it ; how do you know this ?do you have a picture ?
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                      Hey thanks guys ,

The original finnish was yellow body\black trim .

The refin is very unique - not 100% sure how I feel about it yet .

The emg 81 is aftermarket to (no battery box )

Some of you guys seemed to know more of it's history then I do , someone suggested it was owned by Jack Frost (I don't know ??)

anything you guys do know ; I'd be interested in learning !!!!!!!!!!

What I do know is ; I live in GA , I bought it from a guy in alaska - who bought it from a guy in GA (about 1 hours drive from me (at least that's what a shipping label I found said ))

ps - whoever said (on the other forum )that Jack Frost owned it ; how do you know this ?do you have a picture ?
                      I thought this was sold at Drum City Guitar Land and Jason had the local bike shop paint it. Not sure if thats correct.

The EMG may be stock battery boxes are a option they started using in late 2002 or 2003. I always thought it was a stupid option to route out wood because you are lazy. Why not just put the removable cover over the regular control cover.

Comment

I think it looks great as is. Unless the flame job was done shitty, I'd leave it alone. Congrats on an awesome looking guitar!
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is badass man.
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Awesome finish.

Comment

Excellent! Very cool guitar!
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X