Jackson #5691

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson #5691

Black Jackson DK1, it looks like there are pearl flakes in the paint, dual EMG's with factory battery box, OFR, ebony board, MOP sharkfin inlays, and MOP logo. Enjoy the pics:

Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 08-03-2008, 04:41 PM.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Damn Alvin ,

That is a beautifull guitar you've gotten for yourself sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very nice !!!!!!!!!!!I love active pup's too !!!!!!!!!!!!!now go and give me 20 reps of your best riffing sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Beautifull axe man
      http://brutal-musik.ath.cx/
      http://www.riversofgore.com/
      http://jacksonaddict.forumpro.fr/index.htm

Comment

love DK1's .. nice score ...looks minty

Comment

Thanks, guys! Yes, there is not one scratch on it. The previous owner took great care of her.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hey nice guitar! Seems like I have seen her before

Now give her back!

Glad you like it. She was well looked after.

Comment

Actually, to be quite anal about it, that's not #5691, it's #005691. #5691 would be a Custom Shop bolt-on, not a USA Select. Zeroes in Jackson serial numbers count as part of the serial, even if they are at the front.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dang, that's a sexy guitar.
                As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Actually, to be quite anal about it, that's not #5691, it's #005691. #5691 would be a Custom Shop bolt-on, not a USA Select. Zeroes in Jackson serial numbers count as part of the serial, even if they are at the front.
                  Cool, thanks for that bit of info.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Yeah I never knew that either, but it does make sense. Learned something new today!

Alvin, sweet guitar man, that thing is cherry! Like a time capsule really, how did you stumble across that anyway?
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                      Yeah I never knew that either, but it does make sense. Learned something new today!

Alvin, sweet guitar man, that thing is cherry! Like a time capsule really, how did you stumble across that anyway?
                      Thank you, metalchurch. I got it from JCF member, dk1ben. He kept excellent care of it.

Comment

I've got an all black '97 Ontario DK1 with the earlier HSS Seymour set up- love doesn't even begin to describe it.... Great grab!

Comment

yum!
                          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Looks awesome ! congrats !

Comment

Working...
                            X