wireless guitar transmitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wireless guitar transmitter

hi guys, ive been looking at these things and i want one! my friend has one and i gota have one too. i cant spend more that 150 bucks but my friend says i better get one with multiple channels in case of interference. there are like 50 different ones on guitarcenter.com so i dont know whats good and whats bad. my friends is about a 300 dollar rig, and im not paying that for one so i need help! just curious if anyone had used one, or recommended one.
    Maybe the dingo at your baby?

well the only interference you should have to worry about is anyone else in the band. what models and channels are they using?

Comment

i dont play in a band, but i have been offered to be in a band. in the future i mite play in one tho

Comment

well in that case i would say any uhf with milti channels in your price range. although there may not be many. samson and shure are probably the best for the money. nady is pretty good too. i've have all three and use my nady the most mainly cause every one else im my band has shure or samson. it helps using what the others dont have IMO, but i'm sure some one else here can give you more info.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

$150? Don't bother. You'll get a poor wireless kit for that price.

Wireless is for guys playing stadiums with huge stages that have money to burn. For anyone else, a good quality, long cable is a far cheaper and more sensible investment.
            Why so serious?

Comment

I got an Audio-Technica and I'm not in a band, I use it so that I won't have cables around...
              "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

any problems with it?

Comment

I don't remember the make/model, but at one point a cheap wireless unit from musicyo.com was being praised highly for its price.

Comment

there sold out, thanks tho

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Try the X2. It's a XM radio broadcast> So no worries of being on the same friquency of anyone else in the band. They sound great and no issues with what ive heard so far.
                        Gil

Comment

I have an audio technica, but it's out of your price range. A friend of mine uses the X2 and loves it.

Comment

Carvin. https://www.carvinguitars.com/produc...roduct=UX16-BP
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

+1 for the X2 - I love mine.
                              Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

Working...
                              X