Old RR Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old RR Bridge

Why are the original Hardtail bridges that came on the San Dimas RRs no longer available or used? Seems someone would at least be doing a knockoff off it, I like that bridge! I have a couple of restoration projects that those would kill on.
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

We have our secret source for those cool kickass bridges. I won't post his name because I am not sure if he still makes them for people. If he sees this post and decides to make one for you, you will love it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think I know who you are talking about...The project I was looking to put it on fell thru but will keep him in mind...Thanks!
      www.JerryRobison.com
      '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

I've bought the last 5 or 6 that sold on ebay.... They dont come up too often.

At some point fairly soon I'm having a local machine shop run off at least 10 maybe more depending on the price. I've been putting them on some other guitars as well.
        http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Originally posted by J_A / 540s View Post
          I've bought the last 5 or 6 that sold on ebay.... They dont come up too often.

At some point fairly soon I'm having a local machine shop run off at least 10 maybe more depending on the price. I've been putting them on some other guitars as well.
          Sweet...keep us in the loop if you want to move a few...I have been hooked on the GOTOH 510s lately...but want to put together a string thru one of these days
          www.JerryRobison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
            Sweet...keep us in the loop if you want to move a few...

I'll do that. It's not something I'd look to make a profit out of or turn into a business... but I can have them made for less than I've had to pay for a few of them & I have a few things I'd still like to put them on.
            http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Working...
            X