Ibanez WD7 Wah Wah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez WD7 Wah Wah

Has anyone tried one of these yet. It seems to be getting really good reviews, and people say that it's really quite.

?

Let me be the first to inform you... wah pedals are not supposed to be quiet.
    If you want a good wah you only have a few really good choices...

Budda
    Morley
    Dunlop

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      Let me be the first to inform you... wah pedals are not supposed to be quiet.
      If you want a good wah you only have a few really good choices...

Budda
      Morley
      Dunlop
      Have you ever tried it though? I'm up for new things.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
        Have you ever tried it though? I'm up for new things.
        Have you ever tried a Bad Horsie 2 or a Budda or a Clyde or a tricked out high end Dunlop? If the answer to any of those wahs is no.. well.. then you can still be up for new things if you try one.

I am telling you from years and years of wah playing and modding. Nothing beats the originals that I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          Have you ever tried a Bad Horsie 2 or a Budda or a Clyde or a tricked out high end Dunlop? If the answer to any of those wahs is no.. well.. then you can still be up for new things if you try one.

I am telling you from years and years of wah playing and modding. Nothing beats the originals that I mentioned.

I've used Wah wah pedals for years as well. Thank you for your response.

I'd really like to hear from someone who has tried the screaming daemon. I'm really curious. People who have used it that it's the most adjustable pedal out there. Even more than that 535Q.

I've been using a dunlop for 14 years. I tried a Morley at the music store, but I found it really annoying that the pedal will not stay in the down position on it's own. The spring pushes it back up.

Comment

Working...
          X