Trying to find a Fender amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a Fender amp

When demo'ing a Line6 X3 Live, I used one of Sound Control's white Fender amps. It was priced at £800, but for the life of me can't remember what it was called. I have a feeling it might be this one (tho the amp in the following link is $600/£300):
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DN

I was also wondering if there was a rack version of this, just as Marshall have rack versions of some of their amps. If I don't sell off my RR24, I'm not gonna have space for the amp.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-24-2008, 01:43 PM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yes you are. Tell your parents you are swapping rooms, and if they don't want to be put in a home for the old and bewildered, they'll jump to it.

PS. Sell the RR24 to me.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Their room is the same size as mine. And they've still got another 25 years in them and own the house. I have to wait til they kick the bucket by which time I'll be too old myself, though I won't have a mortgage to pay (unless they're stupid enough to let my brother have half of it...).

(Send a PM with offer if you wanna buy the RR24)
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 07-24-2008, 02:01 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It does say Limited, so I suspect they are rare. I have never seen one covered in white Tolex before.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X