Left Handed KV2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Handed KV2?

Hello. I wanted to know, are there Lefty KV2s? I've wanted one since a long time ago, but despite my efforts, I found nothing. Can somebody help me out?
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Haha, I've been browsing this forum for sooo long and never needed to post until this. This is important.

Jackson DID make the whole USA line in lefty up till this year. Now, they only make the RRs and the SLs, so unless you can find used, you might need to go custom.

I know this because I currently own the only lefty KV2 i've ever seen, even in pictures (I also have the RR1, SL1, SL2H). And damn them for ruining my shot at getting a USA Kelly.

Comment

Awww crud!! Thanks man.
      As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

I also wanted to get a KV2 lefty, but I do not like painted necks first off, and also I do not use a neck pickup, so i would hate to hack up a nice guitar right away, that would suck.

And also please correct me if I am wrong guys, but the King V's have a medium-jumbo, not a true jumbo fret?

I prefer jumbo's, so that's another reason I haven't bought one.

I'm very happy w/ the ones I have at the moment because i've modded them to my liking, only thing is they are right handed and bolt on.

VanHendrix, if possible, could you post some pictures of your lefty KV2?
        Thanks alot!
        I saw some at southpawguitars.com, actually they have alot of nice lefty Jacksons from KV's to Kelly's to Rhoads. I think I saw a Warrior there one time also.

* I've heard that Jackson made a Rhoads PS3TL? Is that true guys?
        Anyone have any pictures of that?

Thanks
        -Joe
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven
        Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I own a lefty kv2 and a custom lefty warrior. Your best bet is southpaw guitars in texas. I bought both of my jacksons from them. They might be able to get you a lefty kv2 but I have not seen any there on their website for quite some time. They get special pricing on them so you may spend 2-3k but atleast not 5-7k.

Comment

Is there a way of posting pictures without hosting them somewhere?

Comment

i just bought my first left handed kelly from southpaw guitars, it gets here tuesday! I cant wait!!!!
              My Childrens
              -------------
              Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
              Lefty RR1T trans black
              Lefty Sl2HT trans black
              Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Just string a normal one upside down haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tivey View Post
                  Just string a normal one upside down haha
                  i actually do that with Vs all the time. but a kelly would just be odd
                  My Childrens
                  -------------
                  Lefty RR1T trans black
                  Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                  Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                    i actually do that with Vs all the time. but a kelly would just be odd
                    yeah, the horn sticks into your ribs plus there'd be no upper fret access or it'd be very uncomfortable playing up there..

Comment

Originally posted by Tivey View Post
                      yeah, the horn sticks into your ribs plus there'd be no upper fret access or it'd be very uncomfortable playing up there..
                      Yeah, that would be pretty lame.

Comment

you guys don't feel southpaw is a little expensive? I've always been one for imports though. For such the drastic price difference, you're not getting THAT much better quality guitar. Just my opinion though.
                        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Southpaw guitars have some cool lefthanded Jacksons, and I also found another place that has a few lefty Jacksons:
                          Page 3 and Page 4

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/dr...uitars-C6.aspx
                          Last edited by metalchurch79; 08-18-2008, 11:59 PM.
                          'Howling in shadows
                          Living in a lunar spell
                          He finds his heaven
                          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

It arrived today. im in love with this thing. sorry for the poor photos.

My Childrens
                            -------------
                            Lefty RR1T trans black
                            Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                            Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                              It arrived today. im in love with this thing. sorry for the poor photos.

That's one hell of a guitar....

Comment

Working...
                              X