Hi and a question from Turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi and a question from Turkey!

Hi people , hail to you all. I'm quite a newbie on this forum as you can see

I'm quite a jackson freak i must say and love these guitars pretty pretty much. Currently i own a '91 made Jackson Fusion Usa with bolted steel graphic.

But there is a baby that has visited me 3 times in my dreams in this very week and i can't dream myself with any guitar except that one from now on... That baby i'm talking about is Jackson KV-2 Snow White and i decided to sell all my gear to be able to buy that guitar from usa.

The problem is , i can't find any snow white models on music123 or musiciansfriend and since i live in Istanbul (Turkey) i don't know anymore usa shopping sites.

Would you people be able to recommend anything to me that would make me able to buy that exact model?

Thanks.
    -Wouldn't it be better if you made this amp stronger and number it to 10?
    -*Ponder* This amp goes to eleven...

Welcome to the JCF, and good luck in your search!

You can try the JCF dealers by clicking the "Dealers" link at the very top of the page.

There's one with black bevels at VWall: http://www.vwallguitars.com/index.ph...&productId=138

And another at OnlineStageGear: http://www.onlinestagegear.com/brand...n/USA/KV2.HTML

And of course Nick at Piney Hills should be able to get you one: http://spaces.msn.com/pineyhillsmusicstudios
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thank you very much for the help , it's appreciated

Comment

There are a few members here from Turkey that can help you with advice and they have very nice Jackson guitars that they bought from the USA. I am sure they can tell you more.

I think one has a very nice KV1 Dave Mustaine guitar and a KE1 Marty Friedman Kelly.

Comment

Check ebay.com quite often, and perhaps you will have luck!

Comment

Well , i know a few KV1 owners here and probably , we are talking about the same KV1 now And KE-1 owner? I was at his home yesterday (at least i know only one KE-1 owner member in this site) , we played a bit and talked about guitars

I don't know anyone (except one) on this forum from turkey yet , but i would appreciate it very very much if you could help me meet some

Also , i'm checking e-bay twice a day and still no luck... And after all , i have to sell my Fusion to get money first

Thanks for the advices people

Comment

Great guitars.

I personally have 3 KV2s and have sold 5 of them!
              Last edited by Jacksonite; 07-21-2008, 01:55 PM.
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Hey there Cenk! There are a couple members here from Turkey, I'm sure they will all show up soon I'm now sending you a pm!

That bolted steel Fusion used to be mine 1-2 years ago, it's a nice playing and good looking guitar, I have some cool pics of it Oh and BTW posting pics is mandatory here!

Enjoy the ride..
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                  Great guitars.

I personally have 3 KV2s and have sold 5 of them!
                  I know i can trust the guys here , i heard some trusthworthy words about the folk here , so the trust won't be a problem for me

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                  Hey there Cenk! There are a couple members here from Turkey, I'm sure they will all show up soon I'm now sending you a pm!

That bolted steel Fusion used to be mine 1-2 years ago, it's a nice playing and good looking guitar, I have some cool pics of it Oh and BTW posting pics is mandatory here!

Enjoy the ride..
                  Hehe , i have recognized you , night_slash , secks and destruction_od I didn't know you had this fusion once , so that's been kinda surprise for me

Oh , since it's mandatory , i guess i'll be a good boy and obey the rules. Here are some pics of my fusion (though it doesn't look shiny in the photos ) ;

Last edited by Cenk; 07-21-2008, 02:11 PM.

Comment

How about this one:

Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Aye , this one looks much better than my photos I would be pretty happy if you had more. Any chance?

Comment

Don't buy a Snow White KV2. Cause I have one, too. It would be very uncool.

Go for the silver ones instead.
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Foruma hoşgeldin kardeş. Daha önce şu bi üstteki vatandaş (norton - ilker) forum dealerlarından birinden gitar getirtmişti. Benim gözüm yemez ne yalan söyliim

Kolay gelsin, bi yardımımız dokunabilirse öm at.
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks for the interest guys I'm touched :P

Norton , might you be a friend of Onur (Epi Goth Explorer w/ emg's) by any chance? Because he had told me about a guy who has a snow white kv-2 around and i don't think there is a second

And probably i'm selling my baby this saturday i guess... So , i might order my kv-2 soon

Comment

If it's Captain Onur, yes we know each other.

And I think you're the one who got attacked because of the FBI t-shirt.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X