SL2H- Possibility Considering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H- Possibility Considering

Well, I have been talking about selling my ke2 for a while, and I think I found the right time.

There is a local guy who is selling a SL2H in EDS. Looks nice, but it has a couple chips (one at the toggle switch, other on headstock).

The guy has had the ad online for a while now, and he is only asking $1,000 obo. Obviously a STEAL.

Swapped pickups for emgs...still has the jazz pickup only....comes in a jackson case too.

I nailed him with all possible questions....nothing wrong other than the chips. I also checked the strings in case if they were shifted to the treble/bass side...it's all good.

Gonna try it out sometime next week when I get the cash or when I sell the kelly, but it looks like I may have a new present to show you guys.

Unfortunately, the $ will come from the ke2....but I can't argue with a soloist body. Never tried them...but the neck is thicker from the ke2 from what I heard, which I have no problem with.

What do you guys think I should sell the ke2 for?
    -2003 Silver Swirl
    -Chips at all points, except one ...but not down to the wood.
    -Comes with a rather broken case (warped frame).
    -Needs set up, and maybe a little fretwork.

I'm thinking around 12-13.
    Last edited by JACKS0NESP; 07-15-2008, 01:09 PM.

If it needs all that work, you'll be lucky to get more than a grand. Plenty of mint ones have sold for $1200-1300. A fret job is gonna run someone $250.

Comment

Working...
    X