Warbird back in flight :) (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbird back in flight :) (pic heavy)

Well two months and one week later, she's lookin good.

The before shot:

Thanks to the guys at Third Coast Guitar Repair, the after shots:

Man, these guys really did a sweet job on her. You can't tell that the corner was cracked off at all, reflection on the finish, binding, paint, all seamlesly blended.

The total bill was $260 and shipping is supposedly gonna remburse me after I send 'em a copy of the bill. If that's true, a horror story with a decent ending

Holy crap! That repair job is almost unbelievable! Like new!!! Can I please have some contact info for Third Coast?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Never mind, thanks to the power of Google!
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Cool! Looks like a great repair. At last, a happy ending on the JCF.

Comment

Nice repair work, happy for ya.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Wow!

The color-matching is fantastic!
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Is a guitar thread that's pic heavy ever bad? I didn't think so.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Wow, Awesome Repair work there. Glad you got it back in shape!!!
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wow...and certainly a great candidate for the repair ! Love that
                  graphic! (I'll be sure and add the extra $300 for it, when you sell it
                  to me!

Comment

Great job on the repair! I still remember the original pix you posted back when the shipping damage happened. Glad to see it back in one piece
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Really glad you got it repaired to a good standard. Hope you get that refund. Use it to buy a proper warrior case (JCC917 springs to mind).
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

WOW that's some nice work! Congrats and I'm gonna find and save these guys info just in case. Hope to never need it though.

Comment

Looks like an awesome job!
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Incredible
                            Grats man, even though you shouldn't have had to go thru that.
                            That turned out perfect.

Comment

It looks like nothing ever happened..

Comment

Working...
                              X